8.26.2011

{Real Weddings} : Kara + Will by Kristen Swanson

If ever there was a perfect intimate, outdoor wedding, this surely would be it. This backyard soiree was designed by the loveliest of lovelies bride, Kara from Kara’s Bridal. And the best part? There are so many steal-worthy diy details. And the photographs that Kristen Swanson snapped…well, they are little works of art. From the sweet table arrangements to the perfectly perfect wedding cake, I am madly, hopelessly, crazy in love with this charming wedding. My favorite photo? When the bride and groom jump in the pool… priceless!




From the bride... "Will and I had a very small and intimate backyard ceremony with close friends and family. Followed by some amazing food and then a dip in the pool.

As a wedding planner for 7 years and a boutique owner for a year, I love everything about weddings. But I never dreamed about anything big or over the top for myself. When I started planning my wedding it all came very easy; we planned it in 3 months. The dress was the first thing, which I got from my store; Kara's Bridal. I love the black flower accents, I think it was perfect for my backyard wedding.


The setting was my mom's backyard, located on the west side with a great view of the mountains. Our amazing photographer; Kristen Swanson, was able to capture some gorgeous shots of us with the beautiful mountains in the background. Long tables were set for dinner, with lots of candles and petite flower arrangements. To give the wedding a more elegant feel, I draped the entire patio with a crushed chiffon fabric. One of my favorite things was my "pop of pink" bouquet; a gift from the very talented Laura Carrillo


To end the evening Will and I decided to take a dip in the pool; dress and all! It made for some of our favorite pictures and a special moment we will always remember"

4 comments:

  1. I love the fabric over the tables! Where was it purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've attended weddings in Long Island wedding venues, but El Paso weddings are something I have to see! Lovely wedding, gorgeous photos, and an exuberant couple--everything you look for in a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these wedding shoes and the intimacy of the venue. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips